This is in fact the time of the year to show off that glowing skin you’ve spent all year aiming to achieve, let us show you how!
Skincare should always be at the forefront of our minds, especially during the holiday season. During the holidays, it’s okay to indulge a bit! However, we cannot ignore what this does to our skin. Our skin takes a direct hit from all those delicious carbs, sweets, and of course, those bubbly beverages, too! This coupled with the cold and holiday stress commonly triggers dry skin, acne, and skin discoloration. That is why using quality products on our skin is a vital step to a glowing holiday complexion that continues right into the new year. So skip the trip to the drugstore and follow our guide to a glowing holiday complexion below.
The label on your Amazon vitamin C isn’t going to tell you that the vitamin C serum you’re buying doesn’t actually contain any real vitamin C. The reason why generic skincare isn’t great for your skin is that each product sold contains trace amounts of active ingredients surrounded by synthetic additives, we know, shocking! The small number of active ingredients, if any, are only targeting your skin superficially, aka, on the surface only. So yes, your Sephora and Target skincare routine might make your skin look, feel and smell fabulous, but it’s putting a ding in your piggy bank without a great return. A medical-grade skincare line aims to use more involved mechanisms of absorption to enhance delivery to deeper areas of the skin to produce. So, what should you be using?
Let Dr. Obagi take it from here!
Dr. Zein Obagi is a world-renown dermatologist who created ZO’s medical-grade skin care line. He used what he knows as a dermatologist to create his line ZO Skin to improve the quality of your skin at a much deeper level. He did this by formulating each of his products with a variety of different active ingredients, so they not only work on a superficial level but also travel deep into the channels of our skin to target what’s happening at the core. Improving our skin starts with treating things from deep down and then working their way up to the surface.
Below are a few of our favorite ZO kits to kickstart your skincare journey – pick yours up at our office today!
ZO Daily Skincare Program:
- Help preserve and maintain a more youthful-looking complexion
- Improve and maintain the appearance of even skin tone and finer pores
- Keep skin hydrated
ZO Skin Brightening Program Kit:
- Ideal for improving the appearance of hyperpigmentation either when hydroquinone treatment is completed or contraindicated, or as maintenance
- Ideal for non-specific visible discoloration (freckles, liver spots, or uneven tone)
- For use when skin brightening is desired
- This program also reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
ZO Pigment Control Program + Hydroquinone:
- Treats moderate to severe hyperpigmentation, especially melasma
- Treats severely dry, dull, rough, and leathery textured skin to help restore a smooth, healthy glow
- Great to use as pre/post-procedure skin conditioning to help maintain results longer
- Helps improve the overall appearance and quality of the skin
- Gentle Cleanser
- Exfoliating Polish
- Complexion Renewal Pads
- Daily Power Defense
- Pigment Control Crème 4% HQ – RX
- Pigment Control + Blending Crème 4% HQ – RX
Let us get you on the right track and get your skin glowing and ready for 2021! Give our office a call at 303-557-4972 and we can schedule a skincare consultation for you today! Looking for a contactless appointment? We can schedule a virtual consultation and can schedule a product pickup at our front door!