Buttock Lift with Implants
Grossman | Capraro Plastic Surgery offers several options to improve the appearance of your buttocks:
Buttock Implants: Buttock implants are ultra-soft silicone implants inserted into the pockets within your buttocks muscles to improve the shape and contour of your butt.
Brazilian Butt Lift: The Brazilian butt lift enhances the appearance of your buttocks through a fat transfer method. The procedure begins with liposuction in a donor region, such as the back, thighs, or abdomen, to harvest fat that will be transferred into your buttocks. This fat is then re-injected into your buttocks to create your desired contour. As a result, you receive a dual body contouring benefit.
Buttock Implants and Brazilian Butt Lift Candidates
- Are unhappy with the appearance of your buttocks
- Would like to add volume and roundness to your butt
- Are in good overall health
- Have realistic expectations for your results
- Do not smoke or are willing to quit smoking prior to the procedure and throughout the recovery period
In addition, candidates for a Brazilian Butt Lift must have an ample amount of excess body fat in a donor region such as the abdomen, back, or thighs.
Have A Question?
We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.