Labiaplasty is a surgical procedure to reshape and improve the appearance of the inner lips (labia minora) or outer lips (labia majora) of your vagina. Excess skin is removed and shaped to alter the size and symmetry of your labia, either for aesthetic purposes or to help relieve pain and discomfort caused by an enlarged labia.
Candidates for Labiaplasty
Enlarged labia are a common condition that may be congenital (you were born with it) or occur as a result of pregnancy or aging. Regardless of the cause, the condition can lead to:
- Embarrassment during sexual intercourse
- Irritation and pain during intercourse
- Discomfort when wearing bathing suits or tight clothes
- Irritation when performing everyday activities
Undergoing a labiaplasty can help you:
- Improve the appearance of your vagina and vulva
- Reduce self-consciousness during sexual intercourse
- Eliminate pain during sexual intercourse
- Boost self-confidence
- Relieve discomfort caused by clothes rubbing against the labia
- Improve sexual satisfaction that is hampered by large labia
Have A Question?
We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.