Dr. Teresa C. Cunningham
Dr. Teresa C. Cunningham is a highly educated and accomplished plastic surgeon, and we are proud to have her on our team. She is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Cunningham offers a wide array of procedures, including breast surgery and body contouring. To learn more about her, or to schedule a consultation at our Denver or Greenwood Village office, please call Grossman | Capraro Plastic Surgery at 303-320-5566.
Experience and Training
Dr. Cunningham’s plastic surgery experience and training include:
- Volunteer Surgeon, Department of Neurosurgery, and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Nicolae Testemitanu University of Medicine and Pharmacy of the Republic of Moldova, Chisinau, Moldova
- Lecturer at various regional and national plastic surgery meetings, including the annual meetings of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Burn Association
- Residency, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Wake Forest Baptist Health, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
As a published author and contributor to various research projects, Dr. Cunningham is an active leader in the plastic surgery industry.
Dr. Cunningham deeply values charitable work and opportunities to give back. One such example is her international volunteer work for Nicolae Testemitanu University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Moldova. Volunteering as a surgeon in the department of neurosurgery, and in the department of oral and maxillofacial surgery, Dr. Cunningham performed operations on various parts of the body. This endeavor not only provided meaningful surgical experience but also gave Dr. Cunningham the privilege of helping people get their lives back who were faced with serious injuries, illnesses, and physiological conditions. She continues to look for opportunities to give back and stay engaged in the industry.
- M.D., Ohio State University College of Medicine (graduated Magna Cum Laude)
- B.S., University of Wisconsin – La Crosse (graduated with highest honors)
A Personal Commitment to Her Patients
Dr. Cunningham treats you as a true partner throughout the process. “Listening is key,” she says. “Understanding goals, making a proper assessment, sharing all options, and ensuring patients feel very cared for are all huge factors in the success of achieving beautiful results.”
Dr. Cunningham moved to Denver from North Carolina to join Grossman | Capraro Plastic Surgery, enjoying the fast-paced environment our city has to offer. She also very much enjoy the boundless camping and hiking opportunities in Colorado. Dr. Cunningham loves to travel, spend time with her family, and her fur babies Max and Lulu.
Arrange Your Consultation with Dr. Teresa Cunningham
Dr. Cunningham's Curriculum Vitae
La Crosse, Wisconsin
- B.S. Biology, Spanish Minor
- Doctor of Medicine
Magna Cum Laude
- House Officer (PGY-6), Integrated Residency Program
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Wake Forest Baptist Health
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Wake Forest Baptist Health